Introducing the new & improved, patented Aquaus 360°, the world’s first handheld Bidet with thumb pressure controls on both sides of the sprayer. Dual thumb controls make the Aquaus 360° the most user-friendly and comfortable to hold and maneuver handheld bidet ever made.
- Now included for 2022 is 2 interchangeable spray heads with a 1/2-inch and 1’’ spray pattern, plus a 5-inch extension.
- The 5-inch extension and 2 interchangeable spray heads give you the option of extending your spray reach from 3-inches to 12-inches for all body sizes, and allowing ease of use for people with physical disabilities and caretakers as well.
- Made in the USA with domestic and global components.
- The only handheld bidet that is NSF tested and certified to Uniform Plumbing Code Code in the USA and Canada.
- 2 NSF/CSA certified plumbing code required Backflow Preventers.
- The Aquaus 360° Hand Held Bidet has a three (3) year warranty on the ABS polymer sprayer and a five (5) year warranty on the Brass sprayer.
- World’s first and only handheld bidet with thumb pressure controls on both sides of the sprayer for Super EZ pressure control.
- High quality spray wand made of high strength, impact resistant, corrosion-free ABS polymers and brass valve core with ceramic disk seals.
- 54” stainless steel, high-pressure hose with 270 psi burst rating
- Brass EZ-Reach shut-off valve & t-connector with hand tight 7/8” hand-grip nut.
- Adjustable spray pressure can be set and your hand moved back for extended spray reach.
- Perfectly designed spray pattern for maximum rinsing and deep cleaning
- Easy installation without tools or a plumber.
- All accessories included for easy installation on American style toilets with 7/8” flusher threads.
- Patented in the USA – International Patents Pending.
The Aquaus 360° handheld Bidet and multi-use sprayer is made in the USA with domestic and global components. Domestic production, testing, assembly and packaging ensures that you are receiving the highest quality products. High quality plumbing code compliant components do cost a little more, but are well worth the price because you’ll feel confident that you’re installing the highest quality and most reliable plumbing products in your home.
The Aquaus 360° hand held bidet has a three (3) year warranty on the ABS polymer sprayer and a five (5) year warranty on the Brass sprayer from the date of purchase, assuring our products are free from defects or problems.
The new Aquaus 360° sprayer body is made of solid forged brass or ABS polymer with a bacteria-resistant polished chrome finish and a brass valve core with ceramic disk seals
The high quality, solid brass t-connector easily connects to 7/8” toilet threads without tools or a plumber with the EZ hand-grip, anti-cross thread hand tight polymer nut. T-connector features a blowout-proof 1/4 turn ball valve designed so that the ON/OFF lever is easy to reach and the bidet hose connects vertically, allowing the hose to hang straight down and preventing unnecessary stress on the hose crimp, unlike other t-connector designs.
The Aquaus 360° handheld bidet sprayer for toilet includes a NSF certified StayFlex™ 54″ stainless steel, high-pressure spray hose with a burst rating of 270 psi. The StayFlex hose design includes double hose crimps on both ends and a high-pressure braided polymer inner hose. State-of-the-art design allows the StayFlex hose to stay completely flexible when pressurized. The hose diameter is only 11 mm, making it less noticeable and easier to maneuver.
The adjustable spray pattern is designed to quickly rinse you squeaky clean in only a few seconds. Its quick cleaning action allows you to rinse with cold water because the spray pattern only wets a small area as you rinse, making rinsing with cold water quick and refreshing.
The Aquaus 360° is not only perfect for personal hygiene, it’s also great for rinsing and cleaning the toilet after you go – or for rinsing cloth diapers, bedpans, potty seat bowls, undergarments, food bibs, muddy shoes and many more of life’s messy moments, especially when used with the Aquaus SprayMate.
The Aquaus 360° easily installs on standard type toilets with a flexible water supply line in less than 10 minutes without tools or a plumber. The sprayer offers both toilet and wall mounting options to suit your needs.
The average person spends over $90 a year on toilet paper. A family of 4 may spend over $350 a year. Using the Aquaus 360° Handheld Bidet / Shattaf and rinsing with fresh running water reduces toilet paper use by 90%. That’s a huge reduction in toilet paper spending! Toilet paper is only needed for drying, saving you tons of money and giving you a healthier, natural alternative that is better for you, your family and the environment.
The Only UPC Approved Handheld Bidet for Legal Installation in the U.S. & Canada
Dual adjustable thumb pressure controls make precision rinsing incredibly easy by allowing you to spray a small stream of water to locate the target area, then increase the spray pressure from a soothing and gentle rinse to a full pressure jet spray. Dual pressure controls can also be set to your desired pressure level, without needing to hold the lever.
The UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code) in the U.S. & Canada requires all handheld bidets to have 2 backflow protectors for legal installation on potable water to prevent contaminating the public drinking water supply should a backflow event occur.
Premium Brass T-Connector & Safety Shut-Off Valve with EZ Reach On / Off Knob
- The Aquaus t-connector is designed so that the safety shut-off lever extends out 3 inches from the base, so you can easily reach the lever while comfortably sitting on the toilet.
- Easily screws on standard type toilets with the finger grip 7/8-inch anti-cross thread nut for easy installation without tools or a plumber.
- Vertical hose connection prevents stress and damage to the hose crimps, which happens when the hose connects horizontally and bends down 90° as is the case with other t-connector designs.
The Aquaus 360° Smart Ergonomic Design Makes Personal Hygiene Quick & Easy for Living Clean & Green!
Safe Reliable Brass Valve Core for Long-Lasting Use
Internal brass valve cartridge with ceramic disc seals is one of the most reliable and longest lasting valves made with a lifespan of over 10 years. Ceramic disc valve cartridges are used in all modern kitchen and bathroom faucets because of their reliability and long lifespan. Plus, if a valve cartridge ever had a problem, you can easily replace it instead of purchasing a new sprayer.
StayFlex High Pressure Hose Designed for Bidet Sprayers
RinseWorks’ 54-inch, high-quality 304 stainless steel StayFlex hose with brass hose nuts is specifically made to be used with handheld bidets and designed to stay totally flexible under pressure. The internal super-strong polymer hose is infused with a braided nylon mesh that will not inflate or burst under pressure.
Unlike shower hoses sold with low quality spring valves bidet sprayers that are not designed to be pressurized, making them stiff and hard to bend.
Interchangeable Spray Heads & 5 Inch Extension for a 3″ – 11″ Spray Reach
The Aquaus 360° includes 2 interchangeable spray heads with 2 spray pattern sizes, and a 5-inch extension for an extended spray reach of 3 to 11 inches so you can easily rinse your front and back bottom areas, keeping your hand clean and dry while comfortably sitting on the toilet.
Below is a comparison between the Aquaus 360 Handheld Bidet, kitchen sink sprayer bidets, and seat attached bidets. Let’s look at which bidet system offers you the most features and flexibility of uses and is the easiest to use, most reliable, longest lasting, approved for legal installation, and highest quality.
Kitchen Sink Sprayers
- Made for cleaning dishes and not for rinsing under your front and back bottom areas while sitting on the toilet.
- Gun-shaped body makes sink sprayers very difficult, awkward and uncomfortable to hold without getting your hand wet and messy as you rinse.
- Made with a spring valve not designed to be fully pressurized, making them prone to leaking and a short lifespan, especially if left under pressure.
- Very high odds of leaking if you forget and leave it under pressure.
- Not easy to adjust the spray pressure, making precision rinsing difficult.
- Spring valves work by a small spring pushing a soft rubber seal closed, so the only part holding back the water pressure is a small spring.
Seat Attached Bidets
- Only sprays from the back.
- Cannot be used for any other cleaning uses.
- Difficult for female use because it only sprays from the back to the front, which can cause urinary tract infections in women.
- Requires the removal of the toilet seat to clean underneath.
- Has many parts that can malfunction and fail.
- Some models need an electrical plug behind the toilet.
- No safety shut-off valve.
Aquaus 360° Spray Wand
- The revolutionary new patented Aquaus 360° was specifically designed as a bidet sprayer for simple, all-natural personal hygiene.
- Unique, ergonomic design with precision rinsing allows you to rinse your front and back bottom areas while comfortably sitting on the toilet without getting your hand wet and messy.
- Brass valve core with ceramic disc seals is the same type used in kitchen and bathroom faucets for safe, reliable use in your home.
- Brass valve cores have a lifespan of over 10 years and can be easily replaced, so you’ll never need to purchase a new sprayer.
- Very low odds of leaking if you forget and leave it under pressure.
- The only handheld bidet sprayer that is NSF tested and approved for legal installation in the USA & Canada.
- Includes 2 plumbing code required backflow protectors to prevent contaminating the drinking water supply if a backflow event occurs.
- Dual thumb pressure controls allow you to comfortably hold and control the spray pressure from both sides.
- Easily rinse up and down by simply flipping the sprayer over.
- 2 interchangeable spray heads and 5-inch extension give you a 3- to 11-inch spray reach for all body sizes.
- ½-inch and 1-inch spray pattern options for the perfect cleaning experience.
- Made in the USA with domestic and global components.
- Patented in the USA with international patents pending.
What You Should Know About How Kitchen Sink Sprayers Work
The video above illustrates why kitchen sink sprayers were never designed to be pressurized. When you turn off the kitchen faucet, it also turns off the side sprayer. When the faucet is running and the sprayer is used, the water pressure is diverted from the faucet to the sprayer. When you stop spraying, the water pressure is diverted back to the faucet. Using a spring valve sprayer for this purpose is acceptable, but when used under full pressure as a bidet sprayer, it becomes unsafe and will began to leak.
Perfect Ergonomic Design for Easy Personal Hygiene
The Aquaus 360° has the perfect ergonomic design for quick and easy personal hygiene. Its patented dual pressure controls allow you to comfortably hold the sprayer and adjust the spray pressure from both sides with your thumb for quick and easy precision rinsing. Dual thumb controls also allow you to easily rinse up or down by simply flipping the sprayer over. Not possible with any other bidet sprayer.
The patented Aquaus 360 has changed thousands of lives and will greatly improve your level of personal hygiene, reduce the use of toilet paper and eliminate the need for environmentally harmful chemical-filled wet wipes, which are clogging up sewer systems in many major cities in the U.S. and around the world. Rinsing with fresh running water with the easy to use and hold Aquaus 360° Bidet is the perfect solution for all-natural personal hygiene because Rinsing Works and wiping doesn’t.
To install the Aquaus toilet adapter correctly, your toilet must have a flexible water supply line. If your current water supply line is not flexible, you can watch our video on How to Replace Your Hard Water Supply Line. It is a simple process, and flexible water supply lines can be purchased at most hardware stores for around $7.