Watch the Aquaus 360° video to learn how it works and why its Patented ergonomic design is so simple and comfortable to use for all-natural personal hygiene.
Brass or ABS Spray Wand – The Aquaus 360° is available with an ABS or Brass Spray Wand, giving you two weight options. Both the ABS and Brass Spray Wands have a heavy chrome finish and brass valve core with ceramic disc seals, plus 2 interchangeable spray heads and a 5 inch extension for an extended spray reach of 3 to 11 inches, making it so easy to use for all body sizes.
The ABS Spray Wand, looks the same as the Brass model, except lighter weight and easier to handle. ABS is a super strong engineered blend of polymers that is just as strong and durable as stainless steel or brass and is used for making industrial strength valves, pipes, golf club heads, car parts, helmets and much more. In fact, the Aquaus 360° ABS Spray Wand is so strong, that we ran it over twice with an 8000 lb. truck and it still sprayed and didn’t leak. As you will see in the Aquaus 360° under the Related Video Shorts.
About RinseWorks – RinseWorks is an American company with over 25 years’ experience designing and manufacturing specialty-plumbing products in the USA with domestic and global components. Domestic production along with NSF testing, allows us to offer the highest quality products for reliable and safe use in your home. In 2011, after selling Hand-held Bidets for over 15 years with continuous leaking problems because of their spring valves, we decided to develop a reliable, long lasting and easy-to-use Bidet and Multi-Use Spray Wand not prone to leaking problems. In 2016, we introduced the revolutionary Aquaus 360° Bidet and Multi-Use Spray Wand. One year later we received a Utility Patent with International Patents Pending.
Don’t be fooled in believing Metal Bidet sprayers are better quality. What makes a Bidet sprayer high quality is a high-pressure valve core that allows it to be pressurized. All Metal Bidet sprayers or any sprayer with a spring button were originally made as a kitchen sink sprayer for rinsing dishes and not designed to be fully pressurized and used as a Bidet.
This is why RinseWorks no longer sells spring valve sprayers with a push button.
Introducing the New & Improved, Patented Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer with thumb pressure controls on both sides the sprayer. Thumb pressure controls allow you to easily adjust the spray pressure as you rinse messy cloth diapers, preventing splattering and overspray. Spray pressure can also be set to any level while rinsing, making the sprayer very comfortable to hold and maneuver. Spray pattern is designed to easily rinse the messiest diapers with the greatest of ease.
For the easiest and neatest way to rinse cloth diapers check out the Aquaus SprayMate. The perfect solution for easily rinsing and cleaning cloth diapers and many more of life’s messy moments.
- Now included for 2020 is 3 interchangeable spray heads with a 1/2 inch and 1’’spray pattern, plus a 5’’ extension.
- Made in the USA with domestic and global components
- The only Diaper sprayer in the USA & Canada NSF Tested and Certified to Uniform Plumbing Code
- 2 NSF/CSA Certified Plumbing Code Required Backflow Preventers
- Three (3) year limited warranty
- World’s First and Only Diaper Sprayer with Thumb Pressure Controls on both sides of the Sprayer for Super EZ Pressure Control
- High Quality Spray Wand made of high strength, impact resistant, corrosion free ABS polymers and Brass Valve Core with Ceramic Disk Seals
- 54’’ long, Stainless Steel, High Pressure Hose with 270 psi burst rating
- Brass EZ Reach Shut-Off Valve & T-Connector with hand tight 7/8” hand-grip nut
- Adjustable spray pressure can be set and your hand moved back for extended spray reach
- Perfectly designed spray pattern to easily rinse the messiest cloth diapers
- Easy installation without tools or a plumber
- All accessories included for easy installation on American style toilets with 7/8” flusher threads
- Patented in the USA – International Patents Pending.
The Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer is Made in the USA with domestic and global components. Domestic production, testing, assembly and packaging ensures that you are receiving the highest quality products. High quality plumbing code compliant components do cost a little more, but are well worth the additional amount knowing you’re installing the highest quality and most reliable plumbing products in your home.
The Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer has a three (3) year warranty on the ABS polymer sprayer and a five (5) year warranty on the Brass sprayer from the date of purchase, assuring our products are free from defects or problems. To ensure the highest quality, all of RinseWorks’ products are assembled, tested and packaged in the USA. This ensures that you are receiving the highest quality products, while creating jobs in the USA.
The Aquaus 360° sprayer has two material options, solid forged brass or ABS polymer with a bacteria-resistant polished chrome finish and a brass valve core with Ceramic disk seals
High Quality, Solid Brass, American Made T-Connector easily connects to 7/8” toilet threads without tools or a plumber with the EZ hand-grip, hand tight nut. T-Connector has a 1/4 turn Ball Valve designed so the ON/OFF lever is easy to reach and the sprayer hose connects vertically, allowing it to hang straight down preventing unnecessary stress on the hose crimp. Unlike other T-Connector designs.
The Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer (Hand Held Bidet / Shattaf) includes our NSF Certified, StayFlex™ 54″ long, stainless steel, high-pressure spray hose with a burst rating of 270 psi. StayFlex hose design includes double hose crimps on both ends and a high-pressure braided polymer inner hose. The state-of-the-art design allows the StayFlex hose to stay completely flexible when pressurized. Hose diameter is only 11mm, making it less noticeable and easier to maneuver.
The Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer is not only perfect for rinsing messy cloth diapers, it is also great for personal hygiene and rinsing and cleaning the toilet after you go. Or, for rinsing bedpans, potty seat bowls, under garments, food bibs, muddy shoes and many more of life’s messy moments, especially when used with the Aquaus SprayMate.
The Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer (Hand Held Bidet / Shattaf) simple installation does not require tools or a plumber and offers several mounting options for the sprayer.
Why use disposable diapers when you can easily rinse reusable cloth diapers with the Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer then toss them in the washing machine. The average baby will use over $1,500.00 per year in disposable diapers. Plus, with Cloth Diapers you never run out of diapers! Check out the Aquaus SprayMate for the easiest way to rinse Cloth Diapers.
New Ergonomic Design with High Spray Pressure Makes Rinsing Cloth Diapers Quick & Easy!
The Only Diaper Sprayer UPC Approved for Legal Installation In The US & Canada!
The Aquaus 360° is the only Diaper sprayer NSF tested and approved for legal installation in the US & Canada and includes 2 plumbing code required Back-Flow protectors.
The Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer adjustable pressure controls make precision rinsing super easy by allowing you to spray a small stream of water to locate the target area, then gently increase the spray pressure preventing splattering and overspray. The Aquaus 360° spray pattern is also the perfect size and shape for easily rinsing the messiest diapers.
The UPC in the US & Canada requires all handheld Bidets to have 2 back-flow protectors for legal installation on potable water to prevent contaminating the public drinking water supplies, if a back-flow event occurs.
Perfect Ergonomic Design For All Natural Hygiene – What makes the Aquaus 360 spray wand the perfect ergonomic design for quick and easy personal hygiene are the patented super easy to push Dual Pressure controls that allow you to comfortably hold the sprayer and adjust the pressure with your thumb from both sides so you can easily rinse up or down by simply flipping the sprayer over. New ergonomic design, combined with the perfect size spray pattern and dual adjustable thumb pressure controls allow you to easily rinse your front and back bottom areas quickly and neatly, keeping your hand clean and dry as you rinse.
Precision Rinsing – The Aquaus 360° spray wand dual adjustable thumb pressure controls make precision rinsing easy by allowing you to spray a small stream of water to locate the target area, then increase the spray pressure from a soothing and gentle rinse to a full pressure jet spray. The Aquaus 360° spray pattern is also the perfect size and shape for maximum rinsing efficiency and deep cleaning.
Most Flexibility Of Uses – The Aquaus 360 spray wand is not only perfect for personal hygiene, it is also great for rinsing and cleaning the toilet after you go. Or, for rinsing cloth diapers, bedpans, potty seat bowls, under garments, food bibs, muddy shoes and many more of life’s messy moments.
Pays For Itself & Saves You Money – The average person spends over 90 dollars a year for toilet paper. A family of 4 can use over 350 dollars a year. Using the Aquaus 360° Hand Held Bidet / Shattaf and rinsing with fresh running water reduces toilet paper use by 90%. Tissue paper is only needed for drying, allowing the Aquaus to pay for itself and giving you a healthier, all natural alternative that is better for you, your family and the environment.
Premium BRASS T-Connector & Safety Shut-Off Valve with EZ Reach On / Off Knob
- The Aquaus T- Connector is designed so the Safety Shut-off lever extends out 3 inches from the base, so you can easily reach the lever while comfortably sitting on the toilet.
- Easily screws on standard type Toilets with the finger grip 7/8 inch Anti-Cross Thread Nut for easy installation without tools or a plumber.
- Vertical hose connection prevents stress & damage to the hose crimps which, happens when the hose connects horizontally and bends down 90° like on other T-connector designs.
The Aquaus 360° Smart Ergonomic Design Makes Personal Hygiene Quick & Easy For Living Clean & Green!
Safe Reliable Brass Valve Core for Long-Lasting Use
Internal brass valve cartridge with ceramic disc seals is one of the most reliable and longest lasting valves made with a lifespan of over 10 years. Ceramic disc valve cartridges are used in all modern kitchen and bath faucets because of their reliability and long lifespan. Plus, if a valve cartridge ever had a problem, you can easily replace it instead of purchasing a new sprayer.
StayFlex High Pressure Hose Designed for Bidet Sprayers
RinseWorks 54 inch high-quality 304 Stainless Steel StayFlex hose with brass hose nuts is specifically made to be used with handheld bidets and designed to stay totally flexible under pressure. The Internal super-strong polymer hose is infused with a braided nylon mesh that will not inflate or burst under pressure.
Unlike shower hoses sold with low quality spring valve Bidet sprayers that are not designed to be pressurize making them stiff and hard to bend when pressurized.
3 Interchangeable Spray Heads & 5 Extension for a 3 – 11 Spray Reach
The Aquaus 360° includes 3 interchangeable spray heads with 2 spray pattern sizes, and a 5 inch extension for an extended spray reach of 3 to 11 inches so you can easily rinse under your front and back bottom areas, keeping hand clean & dry while comfortably sitting on the toilet.
Below is a Comparison between the Aquaus 360 Diaper Sprayer vs Kitchen Sink Diaper Sprayers
- Which diaper system offers you the most features, is the easiest to use, most reliable, longest lasting, approved for legal installation, most flexibility of uses, and highest quality.
Kitchen Sink Sprayers used as a Diaper Sprayer
- Made for cleaning dishes and not designed as a high pressure sprayer for rinsing off diapers. Made with a spring valve not designed to be fully pressurized, making them prone to leaking and a short life span, especially if left under pressure. Very high odds of leaking if you forget and leave it under pressure. Not easy to adjust the spray pressure making precision rinsing difficult. Spring valves work by a small spring pushing a soft rubber seal closed so the only part holding back the water pressure is a small spring pushing against a soft rubber seal.
Aquaus 360° Spray Wand
- The revolutionary new Patented Aquaus 360° was specifically designed to be used as a pressurized Diaper Sprayer for rinsing off messy cloth diapers, preventing splattering and overspray. Unique, ergonomic design with Precision rinsing allows you to rinse diapers without getting your hand wet and messy. Has a Brass valve core with ceramic disc seals same as used in Kitchen and Bathroom faucets for safe, reliable use in your home. Brass valve cores have a lifespan of over 10 years and can be easily replaced, so you never need to purchase a new sprayer. Very low odds of leaking if you forget and leave it under pressure. The only Diaper Sprayer NSF Tested and Approved for Legal installation in the USA & Canada. Includes 2 Plumbing Code Required Back-flow Protectors to prevent contaminating the drinking water supply if a back-flow event occurred. Dual thumb pressure controls allow you to comfortably hold and control the spray pressure from both sides and can easily rinse up and down by simply flipping the sprayer over. 2 interchangeable spray heads and 5’’ inch extension gives you a 3’’ to 11’’ inch spray reach for all body sizes. ½’’ and 1’’ inch spray patterns options for the perfect cleaning experience. Made in the USA with domestic and global components. Patented in the USA with International Patents Pending.
Easily rinse messy Cloth Diapers.
The Aquaus 360 Diaper Sprayer has full pressure control by allowing you to spray a small stream of water to locate the target area, then increase the spray pressure from a gentle rinse to a full pressure jet spray.
Precision pressure control prevents splattering and over spray especially when used with the Aquaus SprayMate.
Easily rinse Bed Pans.
What makes the Aquaus 360° the perfect design for use as a Diaper Sprayer Or, for rinsing bedpans, potty seat bowls, under garments, food bibs, muddy shoes and many more of life’s messy moments is the Patented Dual Pressure Controls that allow you to comfortably hold the sprayer and adjust the spray pressure from both sides with your thumb for quick and easy precision rinsing.
Dual thumb controls also allows you to easily rinse up or down by simply flipping the sprayer over. Not possible with any other Diaper Sprayer
What You Should Know About How Kitchen Sink Sprayers Work
The reason kitchen sink sprayers were never designed to be pressurized or used as a Diaper Sprayer is because of the way they work. When you turn off the kitchen faucet it also turns off the side sprayer. When the faucet is running and the sprayer is used, the water pressure is diverted from the faucet to the sprayer. When you stop spraying, the water pressure is diverted back to the faucet. So, using a spring valve sprayer for this application is OK. But, not safe when used under full pressure as a Diaper Sprayer.
What makes a Diaper Sprayer or any sprayer high quality is a high-pressure valve core that allows it to be pressurized. All metal Diaper Sprayers or any sprayer with a spring button were originally made as a kitchen sink sprayer for rinsing dishes and not designed to be fully pressurized and used as a hand held Diaper Sprayer.